Every dollar you raise brings us closer to a future without breast cancer. Because you’re taking those steps with a team, you’re multiplying your impact on the cause.
Team Captain Checklist
Once you’ve registered your Team, here are some next steps:
- Make a self -donation in any denomination to show your commitment
- With one click you can link your fundraising page to Facebook. Donations made there will show on your Komen Cup fundraising page in real time! You can also share on other social media channels by copying and pasting your personal page link. Remind your teammates to do the same!
- Create fundraising incentives for your team members encouraging them to meet or exceed their fundraising goals.
- Send fundraising appeals and thank you notes via email directly from your personal fundraising center on the Komen Cup website.
- Post a progress chart with your fundraising and recruitment goals in a visible area and update totals regularly.
There are two ways that teams can engage in fundraising:
- Each team member asks their friends and family members to support them in their fundraising efforts by making a donation. To get tips and tools on personal fundraising, click here.
- Your team can host a fundraising event. To download a list of fun and easy fundraising events, click here.
Good luck to your team in winning the Komen Cup! The ultimate reward is knowing you've helped save lives in the fight against breast cancer.